News

Part from a national treasure…

#The_Beautiful_Door   The Beautiful door was orginally from the iconostasis of the church of St. Mary of the village Sopik, Gjirokastra and was carved in 1832 by master Nikola Dibrani. Master Dibrani came from Magarova, Manastir (Bitola). Over the beautiful door is sculpted Episcopal miter, which is held by two birds. In the beautiful door …

Part from a national treasure… Read More »

error: Content is protected !!